CareersEnjoy. Excel. Enrich.
Working at Visual BI
Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Visual BI recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas, 2016
Read our press release here
Industry-leading Compensation & Benefits
We offer the best pay for the best talent. There are NO artificial restrictions limiting your growth.
A highly accomplished peer group
You’ll rub shoulders with the best talent in the industry, including distinguished professionals and highly renowned thought leaders.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity & ethics, and strive to be transparent. We believe that the primary role of an organization is to facilitate a work environment where talent thrives best. So that you can become what you aspire to be, and help us succeed at the same time.
Investments For Continuous Learning
What good is it if an organization doesn’t invest in its workforce? At Visual BI, you would have 24×7 access to our Innovation Lab, where you could learn any SAP BI technology or platform at your own pace to ensure continuous growth in skills and competence.
Meet our employees
Culture Driving Success
Chris Holliday, Senior VP of Client Management, explains how Visual BI’s culture enables successful outcomes
Passion Over Excellence
Kate Laidlaw, BI Consultant, remarks how the team is not only competent but also energetic, passionate and excited
A Talented Peer Group
Trang Van Nguyen, BI Consultant / UX/UI Specialist, shares the recipe behind her motivation & happiness at Visual BI
Dedicated To Excellence & Focus
At Visual BI, we have a workforce with diverse background and expertise that collectively strives to be the best in the industry. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Visual BI has won recognition from customers, peers and partners alike for thriving in the bleeding edge of BI adoption. This success has been made possible primarily by our employees, who have played a major role in shaping a culture that encourages everyone to look forward and think ahead.
What we look for in candidates
While technical proficiency is key for most positions, the following traits are equally valuable
Are you motivated to dream big, and perseverant enough to work towards it?
Setbacks do happen; but are you resilient enough to bounce back?
Your ability to not only deliver but also positively influence peers & customers
Strong work ethic
Integrity & commitment to deliver the best value possible
How best have you used tools at your disposal to make yourselves better?
Ability to logically breakdown a problem and take a step-by-step approach
The Selection Process
We follow an approach that is transparent and helps us get to know each other better
- A quick technical pre-screen over phone (if you are not in the same city)
- A hands-on technical assessment (2 to 4 hours)
- A couple of detailed technical interviews at the site
- Meet other stakeholders to assess org culture & fitment
- Reference Checks
- Background verification and drug screen
- Welcome aboard!!!
Here are a few things that would make a great impression:
- Keep up time. For in-person interviews, arrive 15 minutes in advance
- Bring copies of your resume and credentials
- Provide specific answers. Be quantitative instead of being generic
- Focus on outcomes you drove rather than activities or responsibilities
- Highlight how you grew within any one organization over time
- Be open in discussing your shortcomings. Our panelists appreciate that
- Share what you know about Visual BI, what you think of us, and why you would want to work with us